CMMC Compliance Solutions
Compliance with the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) program requires DoD contractors to undergo cybersecurity audit and certification, beginning mid 2020. CMMC will be a single standard for all DoD contracts that considers the security control and the institutionalization of cyber processes across a contractor’s enterprise assets including development environments for mission systems. Previous regulations for DoD contractors handling controlled unclassified information (CUI) allowed for self-certification of compliance with appropriate NIST 800-171 controls. Compared to 800-171, CMMC increases cyber hygiene rigor with metrics collection, agility for model changes and audits via third-party assessors to ensure that DoD contractors have appropriate levels of security in place.
SecureIT’s CMMC compliance advisory services are specially designed to help defense contractors understand CMMC’s threat-based assessment model and implement the required controls for protecting sensitive systems, environments and data. SecureIT’s CMMC advisory services assist defense contractors with the following:
Assessment & Advisory Services
- Provide education on CMMC including the five levels of certification and the requirements of each level
- Boundary Identification and managed services implementation
- Walk through the NIST 800-171 Control Requirements Matrix
- Document Creation and Control Design
Rizkly Guided Compliance Solution
- Implement Rizkly, a SaaS solution that eases day-to-day CMMC compliance tasks, simplifies audit preparation and streamlines external assessment activities
- Your Rizkly subscription includes expert advisory to provide guidance and answer questions along the way
- Your CMMC policies, procedures and evidence content is securely stored in one place easing assessment and reporting processes
- Assist in the preparation for audits performed by accredited third-party CMMC assessors
3rd Party CMMC Assessment Services
- As an existing FedRAMP 3PAO, SecureIT is pursuing CMMC assessor certification in 2020
- CMMC Pre-Assessments to inform you of the current status, capabilities and options for achieving CMMC certification
- CMMC Readiness Assessments according to CMMC AB’s published guidance
- Perform CMMC Assessments according to the CMMC AB’s published guidance
Jumpstart Your CMMC Initiative
Take the next step to help your company achieve CMMC compliance and prevent impacts to your DoD bid and proposal activities. SecureIT wants to help you succeed with a variety of options to get started:
- Our “Keys to CMMC Success eBook“ is a must read that quickly gets you up to speed on CMMC and starting your initiative on the right foot
- Click here to get pricing for our CMMC compliance services that we tailor to meet your organization’s specific needs. We will pick up the phone and call you to discuss your specific needs.
- Because NIST 800-171 is the basis for the majority of CMMC requirements, our NIST 800-171 infographic is a useful resource for smarter CMMC preparation. See it here.
- Our brief eBook, “5 Tips for NIST 800-171 Success“, provides valuable guidance in helping government contractors meet your compliance deadlines with minimal disruption to your core business. Download it today.