FedRAMP Advisory & 3PAO
Recognizing that each organization is unique, SecureIT tailors a FedRAMP solution to your company’s needs, increasing the chances of achieving authorization on your first attempt. When you engage with SecureIT for FedRAMP assistance, we will not send you a questionnaire to complete. We will pick up the phone and call you so that we better understand your organization, your cloud solution, and where you are in your journey. Choosing SecureIT provides your organization with an experienced, accredited FedRAMP assessor that partners with you to develop a plan for success, and provides the appropriate resources and expertise to achieve FedRAMP authorization.
SecureIT’s range of assessment and advisory services address the needs of CSPs at various stages in their FedRAMP journey. Regardless of whether you have a dozen questions and are just beginning to investigate what FedRAMP means to you, or you need an experienced FedRAMP assessor to perform your assessment, SecureIT is the partner you can count on for practical, flexible FedRAMP expertise.
- FedRAMP Pre-Assessment to help your team get smart on FedRAMP
- FedRAMP LI-SaaS Quickstart to help accelerate your FedRAMP Tailored authorization project
- FedRAMP 3PAO Readiness Assessment (RAR) to help you size and better plan for an upcoming FedRAMP authorization effort
- FedRAMP 3PAO Assessment to achieve FedRAMP authorization
- FedRAMP 3PAO Annual Assessment to help you maintain FedRAMP compliance
- FedRAMP Advisory Services to provide expertise and manpower so you can stay focused on your core mission
Serving as your accredited 3PAO assessor, SecureIT draws upon our extensive experience with NIST and FISMA engagements to knock down the hurdles that organizations typically face with compliance. We bring the commitment and expertise to leverage existing processes and artifacts to increase efficiency and lessen impact on key personnel to help you achieve FedRAMP authorization.
Ready to take the next step?
- Leverage FedRAMP Tailored to accelerate your LI-SaaS authorization project
- Get in the right mindset and prepare to achieve authorization on your first try by reading our eBook: 8 Mistakes to Avoid for FedRAMP Success.
- Our FedRAMP Tech Bulletins help you overcome complex topics such as FIPS 140-2 validation.
- Visit our learning page to access all of SecureIT’s FedRAMP authorization resources.
Get started by contacting SecureIT and we will pick up the phone and call you to discuss your FedRAMP initiative.